Friday 16 May 2014

Guess Who's Back (Back again)

So my fellow bloggers, I'm back! After a hiatus I'm launching myself into the hobby again. College life, a ridiculous level of commuting, and recently a part time job on top of that! The free time that I had spent in activities that involved no concentration! This meant that my hobby got put to one side for a while. In many ways I'm actually happy about that, but that's for another post. This one is just here to say, I'm back!

My plans for the hobby now, are clearer than when I took the break. The painting side of things is what interests me most, and as such, that is what I will focus on. I will be painting models individually, with a vague aim of building up an army bit by bit. The first goal is 750 points of my favourite army: my Iron Lords. I will be interspersing painting the rank and file guys, with more interesting single figures, not always necessarily to do with the army. Many of these will make up an inquisitorial warband, that can support my army. I have already gotten started, and painted up a model to get me back into the swing of things. Stay tuned, as I will be posting him tomorrow. For now though, here's a small peek. 


2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Welcome back, man - looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete